Opens Osteria Francescana, Via Stella 22 Modena Italy
Michelin Guide One-Michelin-Star. Gambero Rosso Up and Coming Chef Award.
The world’s 50 restaurants 1st best restaurant in the world. Michelin Guide
Darna Mediterranean Cuisine is a cornerstone in the Woodland Hills community and has been recognized for its outstanding Mediterranean cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff.
Our Mediterranean restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and its insistence on only using high quality fresh ingredients.
- Michelin Guide, One Michelin Star (2002)
- Gambero Rosso, Up and Coming Chef Award (2002)
- ESPRESSO Guide Performance of the Year (2004)
- Lo Mejor de La Gastronomía, International Award (2005)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Dinner of the Year (2005)
- Veronelli Guide, Three Stars (2005)
- MICHELIN Guide, Two-Michelin-Stars (2006)
- Golosaria, Creative Restaurant of the Year (2006)
- Identità Golose, Best Creative Chef (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three Forks (2007)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 19,520 (2009)
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Highest New Entry (2009)
- Les Grandes Tables du Monde (2010)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Highest rating recorded 19,7520 (2010)
- Identità Golose, Chef of the Year (2010)
- BMW Guide, Restaurant of the Year (2010)
- Michelin Guide, Three Michelin Stars (2011)
- Gambero Rosso Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 95 (2012)
- “ESPRESSO” Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 19,75 (2012)
- Touring 2012 Guide, Best Restaurant Rating 93 (2012)
- ESPRESSO Guide, Rating 1920 (2007)
- Gambero Rosso, Three forks (2008)
"I watch cooking change the cook, just as it transforms the food." — BRYANT MCGILL
Haddon Hall is beautiful and I have been fortunate to have been able to visit it twice in the past 3 years. I am a direct decendant of Richard De Vernon. My ancestors migrated to America in 1682 and settled in Virginia.
Take care of the old homestead. I hope to return with my family to see it again before too long.
“Good painting is like good cooking - it can be tasted, but not explained.” — MALCOLM GLADWELL
Out of all the place I have visited in the world, I have found Haddon to be the most beautiful and delightful. The delicious scones in Haddon's restaurant are the best I have had anywhere. The grounds are so magical I can almost imagine the days when my ancestors rode across them, armor and swords clanking and horses everywhere, as they rode off to fight wherever needed. Haddon has managed to give a magnificent glimpse into the past while still retaining all its charm. Thank you for such a delight.
“Great cooking favors the prepared hands.” — T. SCOTT MCLEOD
A delightful and informative visit. Gardens beautiful even in the rain! Very helpful staff.
“For me, cooking is an expression of the land where you are and the culture of that place.l” — MANDY HALE
A visit to Haddon Hall is like a pilgrimage for me. There is something unique here, and each moment is treasured and held, until the next visit. Thank you for looking after a very beautiful place.
“Whatever you dream of, there will be fulfillment.” — LAILAH GIFTY AKITA
For me, cooking is an expression of the land where you are and the culture of that place.
Mon – Thurs: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Book your table for lunch or dinner.